2018 Sectionals Schedule (revised October 25)
Thank you for your patience while we take a new step in event registration.
We have been working with Uplifter since July and as of tonight will be able to accept registrations on-line.
All Nova Scotia competitions this season will use this site, if your club uses Uplifter you will still need to create a new account for our site.
Planned Program Sheets will be needed when you register at Sectionals.
Registration is only open until Monday September 25th
Registering for Sectionals with Uplifter:
· Go to skatecanadans.uplifterinc.com
· Click on event
· You will be asked to set up an account if you do not already have one with your club, the message you will see is “You must login or create an account to register for events.”
· As you are registering at the bottom of the page you will see “Message Lists” click yes to all, to make sure that you will receive e-mails regarding the schedule and order of skate.
· Now register each of the skaters in your family
· Once all the skaters in your family are added you can then proceed up to Sectional Registration.
· Event, then Category, fill in the necessary information then confirm and choose the method of payment, e-transfer or cheque
Please find below the Sectionals Announcement.
SCNS is currently working with Uplifter to have on-line registration this season for all competitions. We are now ready to go live at this time.
Registration will be on-line as of Wednesday September 20th and will be open until midnight Monday September 25th.
These will be the only dates that skaters can register, no late registrations will be accepted.